
January: We went on a Fun vacation to Disneyland
February: We told the Family we were adding Baby number 3
March: Robs mom came to Visit instead of us going to Denver
April:We went to Hawaii!!!!
May: We found out we were having a Girl!
June: We went Vacationing in Moab
July: Robs Brother Sam, Sydney and Noah came and we spent the weekend Camping at the Cabin
August:Robs Sister Christina came with Josh Gabby and AJ
September: Zaylee is Here!
October: We went on a FUN Family Vacation to Myrtle Beach!
November: I made my first trip of the year to Denver to show off baby number three!
December: We had a Great Christmas!
I am so Greatful for everything I have, we have been so Blessed this year. I'm so excited for Next year and more Great Blessings to come! It has been so much fun with a new baby around the house and we couldn't have asked for a better Baby. Zaylee is so Good and the kids love her so much. Too Much sometimes! Ian and Paige are Healthy as well! And who could ask for more..
We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a Safe New Year! Rob, Abbie, Ian, Paige and Zaylee!
7 comments:
that sounds like a pretty great year!
you guys had a pretty good year! Who would have thought you would be bringing in 2009 with the world's best 3 month old. And Ian and Paige are getting so big! I loved the Disneyland part of the year, once Zaylee gets older we'll have to go again!
Oh abbie!! I'm so jealous over your busy year. ;) I need a vacation!! Love ya guys!
Sounds like a great year. Here to an even better 2009
Happy New Year girl! Your kids are you to a tee it makes me smile!
That was an awesome idea to sum up the year. I was going to copy your idea (actually I might still do it). Anyway, I loved hearing about your fun year. Have a great 2009!
Looks like you had a good one! HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR!
Post a Comment