Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Picture Taking Expirence

Well, I went and bought hairbows and everything else that I needed for the matching trio to get their pictures taken. I got them all ready and they looked so good. Alyssa did Paiges hair and Ashley came over to go with me and off we went, well I didn't realize that at Kiddie Kandids you now make appointments instead of just walking in... They were booked for the rest of the night at three different locations, the location in Babies R Us did not answer so we went there. The lady said they were booked and we should have just called it a loss and left. Paige started crying because she said that she was all ready, which she was and so the lady said if the 6:30 appointment does not show you can have it. Well I wanted a picture of all three of them and then new outfits for their birthday pictures that I do every year. So at 6:50 she said it was our turn. Zaylee was wide awake becasue I had only fed her enough so she wouldn't cry. The guy started to take her pictures, they were looking soooo bad. He was so slow too. Then the 6:30 appointment showed up and so did the 7, He started taking a couple more pictures and then the other clerk came over and said you have the camera facing the wrong way... At this point I said we are calling this a loss and leaving. I didn't want to spend money on bad pictures and I had lots more that I wanted taken. So we left.... I will call this a loss and start over with an appointment during the week... Hopefully they will turn out.

6 comments:

life in red shoes said...

Ooooo, sorry about that, good try though. Alyssa said the kids looked cute, and Paiges dissapointment spaeks for us all. The text is hard to read, maybe switch to another color.

life in red shoes said...

Nice spelling Red.

Alyssa Bateman said...

awww.. darn it. well ya know if you need help getting them ready again or going with you, that I would love too. Sorry it didn't work out. I will come over soon to hold miss Zaylee lou and give Paigey some one on one. In the meantime don't hesistate to call if you need anything.

John and Charese said...

What a bummer! I hate that more than anything! Can't wait to see the ones that you do get!

Carlye Momma said...

HEY HEY HEY HOT MAMA!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS HAD A BLOGGY!!!! TOTALLY ADDING YOU TO MY LIST! YAY CUZ I'm SO not much of a My Spacer anymore.

WOOTY WOOT!

Carlye Momma said...

and...I have SOOO been there with the crappy picture experience! It's SO impossible to get it all together with kids! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EM!