Friday, September 19, 2008

New Addition!




I can't think of a more exciting way of starting a blog page, but with a New Addition to the Family!!!


Zaylee Lou

September 15, 2008

4:29 AM

7lbs 10oz

20 inches long


We are so excited that she is Here!!!

9 comments:

Alyssa Bateman said...

awww Zaylee Lou! I'm so excited that you decided to start a blog. I would love to come over and help ya get it all decked out and lookin good. The new baby is absolutely adorable, if you ever need someone to just hold her, you know where to find me!:) And you know how much I love you guys and how much I adore babies!:D

The Bests said...

Your little one is adorable! Congratulations guys! Hopefully you are all doing well and adjusting to three- it's full of fun adventures. I'm excited you started a blog so we can keep tabs on ya- we just don't see enough of each other anymore.

John and Charese said...

CONGRATS ABBIE! I am so glad all went well this time! She is cute!

Findlay Family said...

She is soooo cute!!! You are lucky to get babies with soo much hair. The blog looks good keep it up. next time I am down I will come and see cute Zaylee

moliver said...

Congrats Abbie and Rob. Little Zaylee is beautiful. I hope the delivery went well and you both are doing great. If you'd like, you can send your email address to me I'll send you an invite to my blog. olivermichelle@gmail.com

Carlye Momma said...

WE'RE SO EXCITED FOR YOU HONEY!!! LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!! YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO MAKE EM...:-) LOVE YA BABY!

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD ZAYLEE LOU!

Steve & Becky said...

Very cute pictures!!! I'm so glad you started a blog!
ours is therockinrobersons.blogspot.com

Brittany Merrill said...

She's gorgeous! I can't wait to see her. CONGRATS!! Sorry I've been MIA(missing in action). Long story...I'll have to get you updated privately!! Love you guys. Hope you are all doing well. Let's get together soon!

Jill Spencer said...

Congrats Abbie! She is adorable and I love the name.